Packaging Product Stewardship – Auckland Round Table
Auckland – Tuesday, 10 July 2012
Venue change: Now the Novotel Auckland Airport on Ray Emery Drive
8:00 am for an 8:30 start
The Global Product Stewardship Council, Sustainable Packaging Alliance and Packaging Council of New Zealand are hosting round table discussions on commercial and policy drivers for packaging product stewardship and sustainability. Speakers include:
- Michele Bollinger, General Manager of Kimberly-Clark New Zealand
- Dana Peterson, Senior Analyst of the NZ Ministry for the Environment
- Paul Curtis, Executive Director of the Packaging Council of New Zealand
- Russ Martin, President of the Global Product Stewardship Council
- Lyn Mayes, founder of Mad World Limited
Facilitated round table discussions with participants will follow each presentation. Results will be reflected in an Issues Paper provided to each participant. Morning tea and lunch will be provided.
Members of the Global Product Stewardship Council and Packaging Council of New Zealand receive special rates on registrations.
A flyer with the full program and registration details is available here. Attendees based in New Zealand please tick the appropriate box on the secure payment form to ensure that GST is not applied.