PSI Webinars and Discounts for GlobalPSC Members
The Product Stewardship Institute is providing all GlobalPSC Members with a special discount rate to participate in the webinar: “The Roles of Government and Industry in Attaining High Performing Product Stewardship Programs.”
GlobalPSC members may register for US$90 (a 25% discount on the regular rate). Please note your GlobalPSC membership affiliation on the registration page to take advantage of this opportunity!
For GlobalPSC members who unable to attend live, the webinar recording will be available for US$65. See the PSI website for more information.
The Roles of Government and Industry in Attaining High Performing Product Stewardship Programs
Tuesday, November 27, 2012
1:00 p.m. – 2:30 p.m. ET
(10:00 a.m. – 11:30 a.m. PT)
How are the roles of government and industry best divided in order to achieve the highest levels of performance in product stewardship programs? This question, first considered during PSI’s 13th webinar series, will be explored on a deeper level in this interactive webinar sequel. Government, business, and academic perspectives will be presented on the proper role of government in product stewardship programs, and whether key program principles, such as transparency and accountability, are best attained through voluntary, mandatory, or hybrid programs that encompass elements from both approaches. On this webinar, presenters will analyze a range of voluntary and regulated programs in relation to their performance and effectiveness in increasing collection and recycling rates, educating consumers, containing costs, and minimizing free riders. Speakers will also elaborate on the performance measures they see as most effective. Ample opportunity for audience participation will also be provided. This webinar is co-sponsored by the Global Product Stewardship Council.
- Scott Cassel, CEO and Founder, Product Stewardship Institute
- Alison Keane, Vice President of Government Affairs, American Coatings Association
- Reid Lifset, Associate Director, Industrial Environmental Mgmt. Program, Yale University
- Russ Martin, President, Global Product Stewardship Council
- Fenton Rood, Director of Waste Systems Planning, OK Department of Environmental Quality
- Neg Norton, President, Local Search Association (Invited)
This webinar is co-sponsored by:
Additional webinars in this series:
- LifeCycle Analysis – How Seemingly Simple Assumptions Can Influence, Even Pre-Determine, the Outcomes of an Analysis
- Does EPR Influence Product Design?
- How Best to Bag – 4 Options for Managing Plastic Bags and Film Plastics
Webinar Fees and Registration Information
- Webinars are FREE for PSI Full Members and Sustaining Partners
- PSI Partners pay US$90 per webinar
- Affiliate and Non PSI Members/Partners pay US$120 per webinar
Questions? Contact Julia Jonas-Day, PSI’s Program Associate at email@example.com, or +1-617-236-4771.